Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Pressing Flesh

Hey, I'll be out around town doing a couple of events in July. If you've got the opportunity to come out and say hey, please do.

First up I'll be at Left Bank Books on July 19 for A Midsummer Night's Creep along with Fred Venturini, Kea Wilson and Josh Woods. If you've attended N@B events before you know what you're signing up for with Fred & Josh and as I've been at all of them that kinda makes me intimidated by Kea. Anyhow, I'll be doing my best to showcase my worst through the actions of my characters.

And then!

Only about a week later I'll be reading at the return of N@B-St. Louis also featuring Max Booth III, Jen Egan, Amanda Gowin, Chris Orlet, Scott Phillips and Tawny Pike. At at least one of these events I'll be reading from a brand new short story (Little White Lines) appearing in the anthology Blood & Gasoline edited by Mario Acevedo. If you're a follower of news in St. Louis you may recognize the return of my antagonist from Have You Seen Me? which appeared in St. Louis Noir a couple years ago. If you're a reader who tracks down all my shit and makes connections between the stories you may want to get a new hobby, but you'll probably pick up on the main character being the same as the narrator of The Plot which appeared in Shotgun Honey Presents: Locked and Loaded (Both Barrels vol. 3).

Can't wait to see you there.

No comments: